Welcome to the official Macarthur Football Association Inc (MFA) website.
The Macarthur Football Association (MFA) oversees football competition for 23 member clubs across Campbelltown, Camden and Wollondilly. Football in Macarthur can be enjoyed by male and female players from the age of five. The MFA offers the following participation opportunities:
- Winter Football (March – September)
- MiniRoos (small-sided games) for boys and girls aged 5 – 11, including girls-only leagues;
- 11-a-side Youth Football (both Boys and Girls Leagues from U12 – U18);
- 11-a-side Senior Football (U19+);
- 11-a-side Men’s O35’s Football;
- 11-a-side Men’s O45’s Football;
- Walking Football
- Summer Football (October – March)
- Modified small-sided Football from U6 through to seniors
Our Purpose: Administer, promote, develop, and provide an accessible game for all within a framework of sound and ethical practise.
Our Vision: The sport enjoyed more than any other across the Macarthur region.
Our Values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Transparency, Inclusive & Performance.